Monday, November 2, 2009

Powerslide proj





























This weekend was a blurr Friday night was incredible me and con-man dressed up as day man and night man and it was rediculous. Con-mans costume was so hot he had girls swooning all over him we were sitting at the bar and the three girls we were sitting with all wanted his junk and he didnt even comprehend funniest situation ever. Then we came back to our place where we rocked out to benny lava till the early morning hours.

As for the climbing front Im super excited on projects even with the northern season winding down quickly. My main concern is with a 40 foot roof that climbs the lip on awesome slopers pockets and really small crimps. After trying Black math (v8) a bunch of times now I would say the crux moves are similar in difficulty but the 20+ moves that you have to do to get to the crux on the power slide project I think is what makes it prolly  v10ish. I got on this a bunch in the spring and did all but two of the moves but left it alone for a long time as I didn't feel strong enough. Im psyched on it again and plan to hit it up several times in the next couple of days. Besides that a little bit of trip drama went down but whatever I'm still trying to nail down some birthday plans even with all the drama but who knows maybe ill just peace out all alone and avoid it all together. Theres way to many projects to be bitching and moaning about stupid shit... Anywho heres a cell phone pic of me on powerslide cackawwwwww!



No comments:

Post a Comment