Monday, November 30, 2009

The new and thanksgiving



Just got back from another trip from the new and it was awesome. Climbed a lot by myself which is really enlightening. anyways went down to short creek and repeated connellys highball problem with no spotter luckily it went first try!
Then I went down the hill to my project. as the temps began to creep up I knew I would not have long to hit that sloper and stick but after only short work I sent! what an amazing problem dubbed hey czar buddy after the name of the dog following me around that day, probably 7a+ even maybe 7b so I was psyched.
Then I headed down to cotton bottom and did that stupid lowball the v9s left which goes at v6 but I'd say it's more like v5 or so but cool. fingers malone is heinous, bat cave traverse I made progress on but the top was wet so I left it alone till next time. Then I went over to sticky fingers which is a super sharp problem that climbs the tall boulder as soon as you walk down the hill. Ive done all the moves but need to clean the top to send cause its sketchy and mossy so next time Im hopin for success


No comments:

Post a Comment